Safety of our staff, customers and visitors at all times is our absolute priority.
We have carried out a full risk assessment and put new procedures in place to minimise any risks posed by Covid-19.
Summary of new procedures:
- We will be limiting the number of visitors to maintain a safe distance (64 in Ardwick Green Hall)
- Signage around centre to remind visitors to wash hands regularly and maintain a safe distance to protect each other
- Hand sanitizer located around the centre for use in between hand washing
- Additional refreshment stations located around the building to minimise numbers of people using each station
- Windows and external doors to be kept open to maximise ventilation
More details can be found in the full risk assessment below.
If you are hosting an event at St Thomas Centre, please read the Facilitator Guidance prior to your meeting/event so you are familiar with the new procedures.