Safety of our staff, customers and visitors at all times is our absolute priority.
We have carried out a full risk assessment and put new procedures in place to minimise any risks posed by Covid-19.
Summary of new procedures:
- Number of visitors allowed in in centre at any one time limited to 30 (20 in Ardwick Green Hall and 10 in any one meeting room)
- Test and trace forms to be completed for all room bookings so we can make contact if necessary
- One way system in place around centre
- Signage around centre to remind visitors to wash hands regularly and maintain a 1m+ distance from others at all times
- Hand sanitizer located around the centre for use in between hand washing
- Additional refreshment stations located around the building to minimise numbers of people using each station
- All touch points within centre cleaned/santized every 30 minutes
- Windows and external doors to be kept open to maximise ventilation
More details can be found in the full risk assessment below.
If you are hosting an event at St Thomas Centre, please read the Facilitator Guidance prior to your meeting/event so you are familiar with the new procedures.